The phrase ‘New World Order’ or its acronym NWO can be found on numerous websites across the internet, its linkage to a number of elite power brokers (seen to be involved in various globalist agendas) inspires many bloggers, journalists and researchers alike to ponder the possibility that this large group of individuals, corporations, councils, houses and groups are in fact the creators and maintainers of a totalitarian one-world government. Its ultimate goal to rule the world through an authoritarian world government that will replace all sovereign nation-states. This influential cabal is said to operate through a number of organizations (fronts), the sum of which are known as the Order of the Illuminati.
It is speculated by many online that a number of historical and current events have and are paving the way to the Orders end-game – world domination and our oppression.So, who makes up this Order of the Illuminati, and how do they rule our world?
It’s quite a web of families, organisations, groups, councils and governments just have a look at the picture at the top of this article if you don’t believe me. To make things a little easier, I have noted the parties down alphabetically below for your perusal (and added their associated relationships.)
1. Atlantic Council
- The Atlantic Council is a think tank and public policy group whose mission is to “promote constructive U.S. leadership and engagement in international affairs based on the central role of the Atlantic community in meeting the international challenges of the 21st century”. It is headquartered in Washington, D.C.Internet Gossip: The Atlantic Council has direct communication links to the Council on Foreign Relations, Royal Institute for International Affairs, the Bilderbergers and the United Nations.
2. Bohemian Club
- The Bohemian Club is a private gentlemen’s club located at 624 Taylor Street, San Francisco, California. Founded in 1872 from a regular meeting of journalists, artists and musicians, it soon began to accept businessmen and entrepreneurs as permanent members, as well as offering temporary membership to university presidents and military commanders who were serving in the San Francisco Bay Area. Today, the club has a diverse membership of many local and global leaders, ranging from artists and musicians to businessmen.Internet Gossip: The Bohemian Club has direct communication links to the United Nations and The Bilderbergers (Council of 500).
3. Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
- According to Party rules, the Central Committee directed all Party and government activities between each Party Congress. During Lenin’s leadership of the Communist Party, the Central Committee functioned as the highest party authority between congresses. However at the 8th Party Congress held in 1919, the Political Bureau (Politburo) was established to respond to questions needing immediate responses. Some delegates objected to the establishment of the Politburo, and in response, the Politburo became responsible to the Central Committee, and Central Committee members could participate in Politburo sessions with a consultative voice, but could not vote unless they were members.Internet Gossip: The Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union has direct communication links to the KGB, GRU, United Nations World Peace Council, and Communist Party (USA).
4. Club of Rome (CoR)
- The Club of Rome is a global think tank that deals with a variety of international political issues. Founded in 1968 at Accademia dei Lincei in Rome, Italy, the CoR describes itself as “a group of world citizens, sharing a common concern for the future of humanity.” It consists of current and former Heads of State, UN bureaucrats, high-level politicians and government officials, diplomats, scientists, economists, and business leaders from around the globe. It raised considerable public attention in 1972 with its report The Limits to Growth. The club states that its mission is “to act as a global catalyst for change through the identification and analysis of the crucial problems facing humanity and the communication of such problems to the most important public and private decision makers as well as to the general public.” Since 1 July 2008, the organization has its headquarters in Winterthur, Switzerland.Internet Gossip: The Club of Rome has direct communication links to the European Common Market and Fabian Socialist Society.
5. Communist Party USA (CPUSA)
- The Communist Party USA is a Marxist-Leninist political party in the United States, established in 1919. For the first half of the 20th century, the CPUSA was the largest and most influential communist party in the United States. It played a prominent role in the U.S. labor movement from the 1920s through the 1940s, having a major hand in founding most of the country’s first industrial unions while also becoming known for opposing racism and fighting for integration in workplaces and communities during the height of the Jim Crow period of U.S. racial segregation. Historian Ellen Schrecker concludes that decades of recent scholarship offer “a more nuanced portrayal of the party as both a Stalinist sect tied to a vicious regime and the most dynamic organization within the American Left during the 1930s and ’40s”.Internet Gossip: The CPUSA has direct communication links to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Socialist Party USA, National Student Association, and Students for a Democratic Society.
6. Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
- The Council on Foreign Relations is an American non-profit, nonpartisan membership organization, publisher, and think tank specializing in U.S. foreign policy and international affairs. Founded in 1921 and headquartered at 58 East 68th Street in New York City, with an additional office in Washington, D.C., the CFR is considered to be the nation’s “most influential foreign-policy think tank”. It publishes a bi-monthly journal, Foreign Affairs.Internet Gossip: The Council on Foreign Relations has direct communication links to the CIA, Trilateral Commission, Federal Reserve and the Bohemian Club.
7. European Common Market (ECM)
- The European Economic Community (EEC) was an international organization created by the Treaty of Rome of 1957. Its aim was to bring about economic integration, including a common market, among its six founding members: Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and West Germany. The EEC was also known as the Common Market in the English-speaking world and sometimes referred to as the European Community even before it was officially renamed as such in 1993. It gained a common set of institutions along with the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) and the European Atomic Energy Community (EURATOM) as one of the European Communities under the 1965 Merger Treaty (Treaty of Brussels). Upon the entry into force of the Maastricht Treaty in 1993, the EEC was renamed the European Community (EC) to reflect that it covered a wider range of policy. This was also when the three European Communities, including the EC, were collectively made to constitute the first of the three pillars of the European Union (EU), which the treaty also founded. The EC existed in this form until it was abolished by the 2009 Treaty of Lisbon, which merged the EU’s former pillars and provided that the EU would “replace and succeed the European Community.”Internet Gossip: The ECM has direct communication links to the Club of Rome, Tavistock Institute and Fabian Socialist Society.
8. Fabian Socialist Society
- The Fabian Society is a British socialist movement, whose purpose is to advance the principles of Democratic socialism via gradualist and reformist, rather than revolutionary, means. It is best known for its initial ground-breaking work beginning late in the 19th century and continuing up to World War I. The society laid many of the foundations of the Labour Party and subsequently affected the policies of states emerging from the decolonisation of the British Empire, especially India. The emblem of the society is the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing. Today, the society is a vanguard think tank of the New Labour movement. It is one of 15 socialist societies affiliated to the Labour Party.Internet Gossip: The Fabian Socialist Society has direct communication links to The Group, Club of Rome, European Common Market, Royal Institute for International Democracy, New School for Social Research, and the British Labour Party.
9. Grand Druid Council of 13
- The Grand Druid Council is said to be a tool of the House of Rothschild, and the arm of the Illuminati that performs various satanic rituals (including sacrifice).Internet Gossip: The Grand Druid Council of 13 has direct communication links to the House of Rothschild, the Bilderbergers and the Kahila.
10. Glavnoye Razvedyvatel’noye Upravleniye (GRU)
- The GRU is Russia’s largest foreign intelligence agency. In 1997 it deployed six times as many agents in foreign countries as the SVR, the successor of the KGB’s foreign operations directorate. It also commanded 25,000 Spetsnaz troops in 1997.Internet Gossip: The GRU has direct communication links to the MI5 and the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
11. House of Rockefeller
- The Rockefeller family is an American industrial, political and banking family that made one of the world’s largest fortunes in the oil business during the late 19th and early 20th centuries primarily through Standard Oil. The family is also known for its long association with and financial interest in the Chase Manhattan Bank, now part of JPMorgan Chase. They are generally seen as one of the most powerful families in the history of the United States.Internet Gossip: The House of Rockefeller has direct communication links to The Order (Chapter 322 “Skull & Bones”), Council on Foreign Relations and Mafia.
12. House of Rothschild
- The Rothschild family is a family originating in Frankfurt, Germany, that established a European banking dynasty starting in the late 18th century, that came even to surpass the most powerful families of the 1700s such as Baring and Berenberg. Five lines of the Austrian branch of the family have been elevated to Austrian nobility, being given five hereditary titles of Barons of the Habsburg Empire by Emperor Francis II in 1816. Another line, of the British branch of the family, was elevated to British nobility at the request of Queen Victoria, being given the two hereditary titles of Baronet (1847) and Baron (1885). During the 1800s, when it was at its height, the Rothschild family is believed to have possessed by far the largest private fortune in the world as well as by far the largest fortune in modern world history. The family’s wealth is believed to have subsequently declined, as it was divided amongst hundreds of descendants. Today, Rothschild businesses are on a far smaller scale than they were throughout the 19th century, although they encompass a diverse range of fields, including: mining, banks, energy, mixed farming, wine, and charities.Internet Gossip: The House of Rothschild has direct communication links to The Group (Rhodes-Milner Round Table) and the Grand Druid Council of 13.
13. Institute for Policy Studies (IPS)
- Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) is a think tank based in Washington, D.C. and has been described as progressive and one of the five major, independent think tanks in Washington. Other sources have described the think tank as left-wing.Internet Gossip: The IPS has a direct communication link to the Council on Foreign Relations.
14. Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti (KGB)
- The Committee for State Security, more commonly known by its transliteration “KGB”, was the main security agency for the Soviet Union from 1954 until its collapse in 1991. The committee was a direct successor of such preceding agencies as Cheka, NKGB, and MGB. It was the chief government agency of “union-republican jurisdiction”, acting as internal security, intelligence, and secret police.Internet Gossip: The KGB has direct communication links to the CIA and the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet union.
15. League for Industrial Democracy (LID)
- The League for Industrial Democracy was founded in 1905 by a group of notable socialists including Harry W. Laidler, Jack London, Norman Thomas, Upton Sinclair, Florence Kelley, and J.G. Phelps Stokes. Its original name was the Intercollegiate Socialist Society, and its stated purpose was to “throw light on the world-wide movement of industrial democracy known as socialism.” Under its original name, the League focused its efforts on educating college students about the labor movement, socialism, and industrial democracy.Internet Gossip: The LID has direct communication links to the Royal Institute for International Affairs, Socialist Party (USA) and Students for a Democratic Society.
16. League of Just Men
- The League of the Just was founded by German émigrés in Paris in 1834. This was initially a utopian socialist and Christian communist group devoted to the ideas of Gracchus Babeuf. It became an international organization.Internet Gossip: This group of men are very high up in the Order of the Illuminati.
- The Mafia is a criminal syndicate that emerged in the mid-nineteenth century in Sicily. It is a loose association of criminal groups that share a common organizational structure and code of conduct, and whose common enterprise is protection racketeering. Each group, known as a “family”, “clan”, or “cosca”, claims sovereignty over a territory in which it operates its rackets – usually a town or village or a neighbourhood (borgata) of a larger city. Its members call themselves “men of honour”, although the public often refers to them as “mafiosi”.Internet Gossip: The Mafia has direct communication links to the CIA and the House of Rockefeller.
- The Security Service, commonly known as MI5 (Military Intelligence, Section 5) is the United Kingdom’s internal counter-intelligence and security agency and is part of its core intelligence machinery alongside the Secret Intelligence Service (SIS or MI6) focused on foreign threats, Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and Defence Intelligence (DI). All come under the direction of the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC). The service has a statutory basis in the Security Service Act 1989 and the Intelligence Services Act 1994. Its remit includes the protection of British parliamentary democracy and economic interests, counter-terrorism and counter-espionage within the UK. Although mainly concerned with internal security, it does have an overseas role in support of its mission.Internet Gossip: MI5 has direct communication links to the GRU, Tavistock Institute and the Royal Institute for International Affairs.
19. National Student Association (NSA)
- The United States National Student Association, a confederation of American college and university student governments, was founded in 1947 at a conference at the University of Wisconsin. It established its first headquarters in Madison, not far from the U. of Wisconsin campus. NSA was led by officers elected at its annual National Student Congress. It later opened an office at 2115 ‘S’ St. in Washington, D.C. William Birenbaum, later provost at the New School and president of Antioch College, was an early leader of the Association. From the early 1950s until 1967, its international program and some of its domestic activities were underwritten by clandestine support from the Central Intelligence Agency.Internet Gossip: The NSA has direct communication links to the CIA, Communist Party (USA), Socialist Workers Party and YSA.
20. Pilgrims Society
- The Pilgrims Society, founded in 1902, is a British-American society established, in the words of American diplomat Joseph Choate, ‘to promote good-will, good-fellowship, and everlasting peace between the United States and Great Britain’. Over the years it has boasted an elite membership of politicians, diplomats, businessmen, and writers who have included Henry Kissinger, Margaret Thatcher, Caspar Weinberger, Douglas Fairbanks Jr., Henry Luce, Lord Carrington, Alexander Haig, Paul Volcker, Tom Kean and Walter Cronkite to mention a very few. It is notable for holding dinners to welcome into office each successive U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom. The patron of the society is Queen Elizabeth II.Internet Gossip: The Pilgrims Society has a direct communication link to The Order (Chapter 322 “Skull & Bones”).
21. Rand Corp
- RAND Corporation (Research and Development) is a non-profit global policy think tank first formed to offer research and analysis to the United States armed forces by Douglas Aircraft Company. It is currently financed by the U.S. government and private endowment, corporations including the healthcare industry, universities and private individuals. The organization has long since expanded to working with other governments, private foundations, international organizations, and commercial organizations on a host of non-defence issues. RAND aims for interdisciplinary and quantitative problem solving via translating theoretical concepts from formal economics and the hard sciences into novel applications in other areas; that is, via applied science and operations research.Internet Gossip: The RAND Corporation has a direct communication link to the Council on Foreign Relations.
22. Royal Institute for International Affairs
- Chatham House, also known as the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is a non-profit, non-governmental organization based in London whose mission is to analyse and promote the understanding of major international issues and current affairs. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading organizations in this area and is the originator of the world-famous Chatham House Rule. It takes its name from its premises, a Grade I listed 18th-century house in St. James’s Square designed in part by Henry Flitcroft and occupied by three British prime ministers, including William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham. As of 2013, Chatham House is ranked as the #2 think tank in the world and #1 non-US think tank by the University of Pennsylvania’s Global Go To Think Tanks Ranking. Chatham House has also been named the top non-US think tank by Foreign Policy magazine, which listed it as one of the top “scholars” for being among a handful of stars of the think-tank world who are regularly relied upon to set agendas and craft new initiatives.Internet Gossip: The Royal Institute for International Affairs has direct communication links to the Royal Reserve, League for Industrial Democracy, World Peace Council, Fabian Socialist Society, Atlantic Council, United Nations, British Labor Party, MI5, The Bilderbergers and the New School for Social Research.
23. Students for a Democratic Society (SDS)
- Students for a Democratic Society was a student activist movement in the United States that was one of the main representations of the New Left. The organization developed and expanded rapidly in the mid-1960s before dissolving at its last convention in 1969. SDS has been an important influence on student organizing in the decades since its collapse. Participatory democracy, direct action, radicalism, student power, shoestring budgets, and its organizational structure are all present in varying degrees in current American student activist groups. Though various organizations have been formed in subsequent years as proposed national networks for left-wing student organizing, none has approached the scale of SDS, and most have lasted a few years at best.Internet Gossip: The SDS has direct communication links to the League for Industrial Democracy, the Progressive Labor Party, and the Communist Party (USA).
24. Tavistock Institute
- The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations is a British charity concerned with group behaviour and organisational behaviour. It was launched in 1946, when it separated from the Tavistock Clinic. The Institute was founded in 1946 by a group of key figures at the Tavistock Clinic including Elliott Jacques, Henry Dicks, Leonard Browne, Ronald Hargreaves, John Rawlings Rees, Mary Luff and Wilfred Bion, with Tommy Wilson as chairman, funded by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation. Other well-known names that joined the group later were John D. Sutherland, John Bowlby, Eric Trist, and Fred Emery. Kurt Lewin, a member of the Frankfurt school in America, was an important influence on the work of the Tavistock, according to Eric Trist, who expresses his admiration for Lewin in his autobiography. Many of these founding members of the Tavistock Institute went on to play major roles in psychology. John Rawlings Rees became first president of the World Federation for Mental Health. Jock Sutherland became director of the new post-war Tavistock Clinic, when it was incorporated into the newly established British National Health Service in 1946. Ronald Hargreaves became deputy director of the World Health Organization. Tommy Wilson became chairman of the Tavistock Institute.Internet Gossip: The Tavistock Institute has direct communication links to MI5, the European Common Market, and the Royal Institute for International Affairs.
25. The Bilderbergers (Council of 500)
- The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an annual invitation-only conference of approximately 120 to 140 guests from North America and Western Europe, most of whom are people of influence. About one-third are from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Meetings are closed to the public.Internet Gossip: The Bilderbergers (Council of 500) has direct communication links to the Grand Druid Council of 13, The Group (Rhodes-Milner Round Table), The Order (Chapter 322 “Skulls & Bones”), Atlantic Council, Council on Foreign Relations, and the Royal Institute for International Affairs.
26. The Group (Rhodes-Milner Round Table)
- The Round Table movement, founded in 1909, was an association of organizations promoting closer union between Britain and its self-governing colonies. The movement began at a conference at Plas Newydd, Lord Anglesey’s estate in Wales, over the weekend of 4-6 September. The framework of the organisation was devised by Lionel Curtis, but the overall idea was due to Lord Milner. Former South Africa administrator Philip Kerr became secretary to the organisation. The groups are a collection of small discussion and lobbying groups in every major capital city of the world coordinated by a headquarters in London.Internet Gossip: The Group has direct communication links to the House of Rothschild, Fabian Socialist Society, Club of Rome, British Labour Party, the Bilderbergers, and the London School of Commerce.
27. The Order (Chapter 322 “Skull & Bones”)
- Skull and Bones is an undergraduate senior secret society at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut. It is the oldest senior class landed society at Yale and is one among the College’s Big Three societies that include Scroll and Key Society and Wolf’s Head Society. The society’s alumni organization, which owns the society’s real property and oversees the organization, is the Russell Trust Association, named for William Huntington Russell,who co-founded Skull and Bones with classmate Alphonso Taft. The Russell Trust was founded by Russell and Daniel Coit Gilman, member of Skull and Bones and later president of the University of California, first president of Johns Hopkins University, and the founding president of the Carnegie Institution. The society is known informally as “Bones”, and members are known as “Bonesmen”.Internet Gossip: The Order has direct communication links to the House of Rockefeller, Bohemian Club, Council on Foreign Relations, The Bilderbergers, and the Pilgrims Society.
28. Trilateral Commission
- The Trilateral Commission is a non-governmental, non-partisan discussion group founded by David Rockefeller in July 1973, to foster closer cooperation between North America, Western Europe, and Japan. The Trilateral Commission initiated its biannual meetings schedule in October 1973 in Tokyo. In May 1976, the first plenary meeting of all of the Commission’s regional groups took place in Kyoto. It was through these early meetings that the group affected its most profound influence, the integration of Japan into the global political conversation. Before these exchanges, the country was much more isolated on the international stage. Since its founding, the discussion group has produced an official journal called Trialogue.Internet Gossip: The Trilateral Commission has direct communication links to the Council on Foreign Relations.
29. United Nations (UN)
- The United Nations is the world’s largest, foremost, and most prominent international organization. The stated aims of the United Nations include promoting and facilitating cooperation in international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, civil rights, civil liberties, political freedoms, democracy, and the achievement of lasting world peace. The UN was founded in 1945 after World War II to replace the League of Nations, to stop wars between countries, and to provide a platform for dialogue. It contains multiple subsidiary organizations to carry out its missions.Internet Gossip: The UN has direct communication links to the Atlantic Council, Council on Foreign Relations, Royal Institute for International Affairs, Federal Reserve, and the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
30. World Peace Council (WPC)
- The World Peace Council is an international organization that advocates universal disarmament, sovereignty and independence and peaceful co-existence, and campaigns against imperialism, weapons of mass destruction and all forms of discrimination. It was founded in 1950, emerging from the policy of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union to promote peace campaigns around the world in order to oppose “warmongering” by the USA. Its first president was the eminent physicist Frédéric Joliot-Curie. It was based in Helsinki from 1968 to 1999 and its headquarters are now in Greece.Internet Gossip: The WPC has direct communication links to the Royal Institute for International Affairs and the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.So, what do you make of the Order of the Illuminati? And what can we do to subvert this group?
Here are some suggestions to get YOU started:
- Turn off the TV and stop receiving propaganda passively from the black box.
- Start a blog, a neighbourhood newsletter, radio show, public access TV or YouTube channel.
- Write encouraging letters to companies you appreciate and nasty ones to those you boycott.
- Home schooling short circuits the negative influences of systematic programming.
- The Internet offers an opportunity to surveil and report the real criminals – use their system against them.
- Learn to make your own medicines.
- Trade on the underground.
- Support other states (and countries) who have embraced food freedom.
- Eat and grow your own vegetables and fruit.
- Keep chickens and pigs.
- Support open source solutions to all technological problems that can affect humanity on the widest scale.
- Embrace innovation and technology, but only as it leads to self-empowerment, self-determination, and genuinely helps the human and environmental condition.
- Don’t buy into materialism – it doesn’t result in happiness (it never has).
- Be prepared to move once the signs are obvious.
- Store supplies to get through a few months or more of tough times.
- Convert your credit card to a debit card, and only spend what you have.
- Downsize your house to one you can own outright.
- Create or participate in community banking systems.
- Barter with your neighbours and/or stores.
- Learn as many skills outside of your day job as possible.
- Take up a hobby that will bring a reward (e.g. fishing, hunting, gardening, painting, blogging, tinkering on cars, building things, sewing, cooking, etc.)
- Form clubs or partnerships with your neighbors and share your skills and tools to form a stronger community that will be resistant to whatever the systems of control throw your way.
- Boycott products/companies that don’t play fair (e.g. monopolies).
Good Luck and Stay Alert!Sharon Ann Rowland
Oddologist, Author and Editor of the Oddities e-Club Monthly Newsletter
This was reposted (with permission) from